PDA

View Full Version : Global Error when using crud to insert new records

ABC123

coleresources
04-30-2013, 02:47 AM
Global Error: No records found in refresh row query is the error I am receiving.

The record gets committed to the database but this error still appears. Has anyone else encountered this?

coleresources
05-01-2013, 03:55 AM
I was connecting to the database over a VPN and the latency is what caused these errors. Once I was back on the LAN, all was fine.

pettechservices
05-27-2013, 01:52 AM
I'm getting this error.. I have a grid, opens an editexiting record window... when I hit save, the GRID tries to refresh and this error pops up... can't figure out why or a way of getting around it... works locally and on server.

coleresources
05-28-2013, 06:31 PM
Chris,

I believe what solved this problem for me was to make certain that the primary key was selected inside of the crud properties. Have you done this?

CampnJim
11-27-2013, 09:20 AM
I'm having this same issue. If I open the grid on it's own and add a record it work fine, but if I open via an 'Open a Grid component' action javascript and add a record I get "Could not refresh detail view after inserting record. No records were found when executing the 'Refresh row' query" (see attached image). The record saves just fine it both cases so is it possible to bypass the 'Refresh row' query and just close the control?

CampnJim
11-27-2013, 11:23 AM
This seems to be because I have an Auto Increment field in the linked control. If I manually insert the next ID it works as expected. However that's a poor work-around for anything other that testing. I have the field marked as the primary key and as an auto-increment field in the Query section of the grid. Is there something I need to do to get this to work without manual intervention?