PDA

View Full Version : List Builder Group Breaks Bug

ABC123

garrygrube
06-25-2013, 02:36 PM
Background: This is my first post to this forum because I usually find my answers in other peoples' questions. But I'm surprised no one has caught this bug. I spent several days trying to discover why the group break setting in the list builder was not working for me. After installing the Mobile Demo, last night, that comes with the full install of A512, I found that it is not my data nor my code. The demo has the same problem.

To recreate the problem edit the MainUX_Customers component and edit the [customerList]. At the Data Source tab scroll down and select "Has group breaks" under Group Breaks. Select "Country" from the list of fields for the break field. Done.

Now run the component in Working Preview. Click on any name in the list and notice the name you get in the sliding panel. My version never returns the name I click. I get the same behavior in my app. Both solutions use the PrimaryKey. Can anyone out there confirm this behavior for me?

Maybe before going any further, is there a list I can review of bugs that the A5 team has in the works to correct?

Thanks to all of you for making this a great resource.

Go Hawks!

forskare
06-25-2013, 04:03 PM
IF you believe this is a bug, you should submit a bug report by clicking the Help menu and then Submit a Bug Report

garrygrube
06-25-2013, 06:01 PM
I know I have seen that drop down menu so many time it didn't register. Thanks.
Selwyn fired back an email within the hour. Talk about fast. He says the fix is in the next patch.

forskare
06-25-2013, 07:24 PM
Great News