PDA

View Full Version : Installed new QB14, can no longer create PDF in A5

ABC123

turbojack
06-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Using V10.5 & V11 Finally updated to the new version of Quick Books 14 & now can no longer create pdf files from Alpha Desktop.
When you try to create a pdf, nothing happens. NO error messages or anything. Then after you try doing this, you can not even print a report to a regular printer until you restart computer.

Is there an easy way to fix this beside reloading the alpha software and then all the updates?

turbojack
06-09-2014, 02:31 PM
Just realized I put in V12 section and not V11 or V10. As an update I reinstalled V10.5, then did update. I reinstalled V11, then installed update. Still can not get Alpha to print PDF. I do not know what Quickbooks did when Installed V14 but it screwed up Alpha printing reports to pdf's What ever was changed did not screw up cutepdf since I can still use that as a printer and then get a pdf. The bad part is I get no error messages, just nothing happens, & then keeps you from using a regular printer.

Stan Mathews
06-09-2014, 02:52 PM
Misread, sorry.

turbojack
06-09-2014, 04:10 PM
Why is it I can never do a search to get results that I want, but the threads posted at bottom give me results

Not at office now but I did not restart computer before reinstall I will give that a try I also found I can try to install drivers without having to do a full install

The other thing I was thinking was maybe qb installed a newer version so when doing a reinstall of alpha it is not putting the old file back and alpha doesn't recognize the newest file