PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Beta: a5wcb_staticHTML_UXGenerator()line1530 Not Found

ABC123

Arska
03-31-2016, 05:22 AM
I have made application with beta and it runs ok in live preview and remote test, but when trying to generate Phonegap I get error message

and after clicking OK, phonegap generator leaves message windows in workspace, which does not go away without stopping Alpha Anywhere desktop.

Do I have some problem in code or is this beta generator problem ?

Used phonegap before and it works great and some earlier test version of this app also worked well with beta. After adding quite bit of new code this happend.

Arska
03-31-2016, 05:25 AM

Sarah Mitchell
04-04-2016, 01:10 PM
Hello Arska,

If you're still experiencing this issue with the latest build of the beta, could you send us an email to tabletbeta@alphasoftare.com with more information about your problem and an example project that demonstrates the problem so we can take a look at this in more depth?

Thanks!

Selwyn Rabins
04-21-2016, 11:19 PM
I have tested your component and I am not able to duplicate the error you are showing.
The component that you sent to me had a List control with a connnection to a SQL database. You did not send the SQL database, so I had to replace the List with a static List before running the test.