PDA

View Full Version : How can i change my web component properties

ABC123

alimrb
12-09-2004, 07:21 PM
when i change my web component properties in web component builder the changes doesnt apply in preview or published web pages and it rollback to previous value and doesnt updated. what can i do that this problem is solved?

Steve Wood
12-09-2004, 10:19 PM
Specifically which properties are you changing? This way someone can try the same options. The only thing I have run into that "doesn't change" is when you set a formatting value to what is the browswers own default setting.

alimrb
12-14-2004, 02:41 AM
Q:Specifically which properties are you changing?
A:For example search properties of a linked grid.

Steve Wood
12-15-2004, 05:48 PM
Ali;

Sorry for the delay (my wife just gave birth to twin boys - Rassa and Kayhon, names you should recognize).

I may have your explaination wrong, so sorry if this answer is off. I've played around with GridLinker and the only thing I can think of is that you are not saving and/or not publishing the individual components that make up the Linked Grid. One thing to do to be absolutely sure you are saving and publishing:

1) after you make all of your changes, click save for each component.
2) close all components so that you are sure you saved the latest changes
3) publish as normal, BUT be sure to uncheck the "Publish new or modified files only" and check the "All files in project" box; then publish.

That's all I can think of. Try it again and write back.