PDA

View Full Version : New user question on page design

ABC123

Steve Bovino
11-28-2004, 08:06 AM
I am evaluating ALpha 5 and while I love the approach the documentation often leaves me searching. Case in point, I have read about the style editor for my Alpha 5 pages. Yet, I cannot seem to locate it so that I can apply some styles to my pages. HOw do I execute the style editor? THanks for the help.

Selwyn Rabins
11-28-2004, 11:48 AM
the style editor only applies to styles that are for the components. i.e. the grid and dialog components.

you can access the style editor from within the grid and dialog component builders. there is a button next to the style selector called 'edit style'.

what you may be looking for is a general purpose cascadind style editor (CSS editor) for use in the html editor. if so, then unfortunately, a5 does not presently have one. there are howevever may free CSS editors available that you could download and use.

if however, you are looking to edit the styles used by the components, you will find this specialized style editor in a5 to be extremely versatile.

Edward Larrabee
11-30-2004, 05:18 AM
Take a look at Setting Grid Component Properties. You can access the Webform Style Builder only in the context of designing a grid component.