PDA

View Full Version : A5W hangs with build 1536 2011

ABC123

ulfk
09-22-2004, 03:13 AM
After installing the last two builds the server does no longer respond when requesting A5W pages (Web_Applications_Demo). The pages just hangs and the server does not respond with any error messages. The server shows the folders and browsing them is not a problem. It is the A%W pages that are not responding. Besides this, when trying to restart the server I get an error message indicating that the server does not stop. When trying to start after the stop an error message says: "The server can not be started. Port 80 is already in use...". Is it possible to make a roll-back to an older build?

Keith Hubert
09-22-2004, 05:57 AM
Ulf,

I am renaming the patches with the build number before saving just for this very reason.

Regards

Keith Hubert

Guild Member
London.

Lenny Forziati
09-22-2004, 08:02 AM
What do you mean by "The server shows the folders and browsing them is not a problem"? How are you browsing folders.

ulfk
09-22-2004, 08:15 AM
In the web application server control panel " access there is an option to enable directory browsing. This is enabled and working. It is when I click for instance the "MainMenu.A5W" there is no response. Sorry about mixing up directory and folder.

Lenny Forziati
09-22-2004, 08:38 AM
Folder and directory are interchangable, I just wanted to make sure you were actually viewing them through the server as opposed to using Windows Explorer.

Can you send me a copy of your mainmenu.a5w page? I'd like to verify that it is not corrupt.

Also try making a copy of it, renaming the copy to mainmenu.html and requesting that through the server.

-Lenny

aal_fareed
06-18-2010, 05:45 PM
I am facing the same problem .. after installing the new patchs i just publishd my files online .. and the the aw5 is not responding any more to any request .. pls check this page

http://93.178.24.68:81/IndexMenu.a5w