PDA

View Full Version : UK Date Help

ABC123

Keith Hubert
09-21-2004, 05:00 AM
When selecting the date for the search I get an error because it does not like the US format. Please see attachment of screen shot. How do I correct this please?

Regards

Keith Hubert

Guild Member
London.

Selwyn Rabins
09-21-2004, 07:32 AM
you need to edit the component and set the display style for the date to the uk format, and the format for the popup-calendar date to the uk format.

Keith Hubert
09-21-2004, 10:19 AM
Selwyn,

Thanks for reply. I have changed the properties of the date field and UK dates work with manual entry.

Please advise where I can modify pop up calendar in the Flowers example.

Regards

Keith Hubert

Guild Member
London.

Keith Hubert
09-21-2004, 10:51 AM
Hi Selwyn,

I found where to modify the Date Picker Calendar, it was in the Xbasic Tab. I was looking to find it in the same place as in the InvoiceHeaderUpdateableGrid example. ie Field Properties Date Picker Properties. Just as a matter of interest, why is it not in the same place?

Regards

Keith Hubert

Guild Member
London.

Selwyn Rabins
09-21-2004, 11:09 AM
the xbasic tab is not the correct place. the xbasic code shows the generated code.

the xbasic tab is read only.

you have to change the properties for the date picker in the properties sheet. however, i have just noticed that the search fields prop sheet does NOT show the date picker properties. this is a bug. I have just fixed it. it will be in the next patch. sorry about this.

Keith Hubert
09-22-2004, 05:49 AM
Thanks for Info, look foward to update.

Regards

Keith Hubert

Guild Member
London.