PDA

View Full Version : Formatting a Graphic as a Link

ABC123

seidel1
08-12-2004, 09:01 PM
In one of my grids I want to make two links two seperate static images. Thats not an issue, however I want I want both links to have no visible borders.

I set the static image inline style for the first image and achieve the results I want. However after the first one is set Alpha wont let any other graphic images be set. Is anyone else experiencing this and how do you resolve it?

seidel1
08-13-2004, 11:20 PM
I ended up figuring this out on my own, but it may be a bug, or worse case it was tricky to resolve.

The goal was to insert a graphic I created outside of Alpha, allowing a user to click on the graphic as a button. When I placed the button it had as a default a blue border designating the button/image propertie. I wanted to remove that border.

I went into the Field Properties and selected Link, inline styles and set the properties as:

border-style: none; border-width: 0; margin: 0; padding: 0;

I also went into static image inline style and put in the same properties:

border-style: none; border-width: 0; margin: 0; padding: 0;

What I found was that I needed to go back into Field Properties, Link, inline styles and reselect the border as "none", otherwise it will show none but will display something different.