davidv43
08-12-2004, 10:58 AM
I have some code which was generated by a high-level program as follows:

"head"
"meta name="GENERATOR" content="Namo WebEditor v6.0""
"title"No title"/title"
"/head"
"frameset rows="1*" cols="18%, 82%""
"frame name="contents" scrolling="auto" marginwidth="10" marginheight="14" namo_target_frame="header" src="body.htm""
"frameset rows="18%, 82%" cols="1*""
"frame name="header" scrolling="auto" marginwidth="10" marginheight="14" namo_target_frame="detail" src="title.htm""
"frame name="detail" scrolling="yes" marginwidth="10" marginheight="14" src="noname1.htm""
"/frameset"
"noframes"
"body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000" link="#0000FF" vlink="#800080" alink="#FF0000""

"p"To view this page correctly, you need a Web browser that supports frames."/p"
"/body"
"/noframes"
"/frameset"

However, when I cut and paste this into a HTML document in A5, and then hit the WYSIWYG tab, the code is replace by standard A5 blank page code. I tried saving the document prior to viewing it, but the same thing occurs. Does A5 HTML editor simply purge anything it doesn't like?

dave

JerryBrightbill
08-12-2004, 04:21 PM
David

The HTML editor apparently uses some dlls that come standard with Explorer. Being typical Microsoft, everything has to be the mickeysoft way. Also, I don't know if the editor supports frames, which could be the core of your problem. If you don't use the WYSIWYG mode, any pasted code is unchanged. I only use the WYSIWYG mode if I am working with components and very simple code.

Jerry

Selwyn Rabins
08-13-2004, 03:06 PM
our html editor does not currently support this, but i think it is something we can add in an upcomming patch.