PDA

View Full Version : Cannot avtivate WAS license ?

ABC123

07-29-2004, 01:56 PM
i`ve tried many times to activate WAS license on windows 2000 pro, and got error msg, "online activation is not available (Error 525)" and sometimes cannot contacted server..

i`m trying download the new a5v6_aex also not working after restart a5v6, any idea?

firewall off..

SU

suhaimi
07-29-2004, 02:10 PM
opss, sorry my name is suhaimi, thnx.

Lenny Forziati
07-29-2004, 02:10 PM
You can contact Jeannette at jeannette@alphasoftware.com and she will be able to resolve this for you.

-Lenny

JP
07-30-2004, 10:13 AM
Wow, where is Marcel and why isn't he sticking his nose into this post ripping this guy for "anonomously" logging in with this name. Just shows how fair weather this Marcel guy is.

By the way, for whoever wrote this message - dont let the morons in this forum who think they own Alpha Software bitch at you for your anonomous login name. I logged in with a question under the name JP just as this post is and this Marcel character ripped into me - like you and I are supposed to disclose our entire lifes history and include our banking account information and sign over our children and retirement funds to him just so he has the privelage with reading your post.

You see other numb nuts out there, some people just want to ask a question without thinking about hurting your guys feelings.

Lenny Forziati
07-30-2004, 11:03 AM
JP, I understand your frustration with some of the other users. However please try to keep your posts constructive instead of just posting to call others names.

-Lenny