PDA

View Full Version : feedback on our monthly e-newsletter

ABC123

Richard Rabins
09-05-2002, 08:35 PM
You should all be receiving our monthly e-newsletter.

The September issue was emailed this week.

If you are not receivng it, please email me at richard@alphasoftware.com

We (The editors Jim Chapman, Bill Warner and myself) are very interested in your feedback (good and bad) on the newsletter.

ie. Do you read it? is it useful? suggestions for making it better or articles you would like to see? etc

Also we are looking to expand the portfolio of contributors.

Please email us at newsletter@alphasoftware.com with your comments.

Thanks
Richard Rabins
Alpha Software

Richard Vincent
09-27-2002, 08:18 AM
Hi Richard,

I find the newsletters very helpful. I tend to scan the 'headlines' and only read the topics that attract my attention. My only problem is remembering which issue covered which topic when I'm needing inspiration. Please keep them up.

Richard Vincent

Richard Rabins
09-28-2002, 07:22 PM
your will see a searchable archieve starting with the soon to be released October issue

thanks

Have you considered writing an article ? :)

if you are interested please email me at richard@alphasoftware.com

regards
richard rabins

Richard Vincent
09-30-2002, 02:55 AM
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the positive response to my input, and I'll consider the invite to submit an article if I can think of some worthy subject matter that would give justice to the readers :-)

Richard Rabins
10-01-2002, 10:53 PM
Richard

If you want to brainstorm on a potential article -- Jim Chapman and Bill Warner -- the newsletter co - editors
are great to bounce ideas off

Bill is at compuniq@aol.com
Jim is at jc@cknet.net

thanks

Btw, the same applies to anyone else who is toying with the idea of writing an article or even an short article (other wise known by Bill as an "articlet" :) )

Regards Richard Rabins