PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Moving from Alpha Four to Alpha Five?

ABC123

Valerie Simpkins
03-16-2004, 11:20 AM
Attention Alpha Four Users,

Are you considering moving from Alpha Four to Alpha Five and need some help? We are offering a brief 1.5 hour session as a course in our eLearning LIVE! training center. Sessions are scheduled for March 29th at 10:00am and March 30th at 2:30pm EST. This online live session will provide you with the foundation in making the transition to Alpha Five.

Here's the course description...
This course explains and illustrates the step-by-step processes involved in transitioning from Alpha Four to Alpha Five. The course presents an overview of the most important conceptual differences between Alpha Four and Alpha Five. You will learn about some of the terminology used in A5 and why it’s critical that you understand the differences between both products. Course cost: $59

Go to PACE Training Virtual Training Center for more details and to register. We hope to see you in class!

Cheers.
- Valerie ;)

Craig Smalley
04-24-2004, 06:27 PM
Valerie,

Robert T suggested that I write to you to find out what it might take to get the course Online.

My search for the Rosetta Stone yielded more responses on the A5 Forum than it did on this A4 to A5 one. [Noticed that you got no response here, too.]

I'd already been to the Pace site only to learn that I'd missed the announced dates & cud find no more offered.

But even so, with most others suggesting to "ask more specific, narrowly focused questions" I moved on. Tried the "Alpha Five Quick Overlook" as a download. Began to get some understanding, until it crashed. [See other A5 topic "A5 Quick Overlook"]

So, the Online class does sound like it might help. After all , the Rosetta Stone didn't have all the answers either.

Whatta you think. Are y'all gonna try again?

Take care.
Craig "e"