PDA

View Full Version : What about having a seperate forum for Xdialog?

ABC123

Jim Chapman
12-10-2005, 02:59 AM
Hello,

I know there is no end of potential forums. But Xdialog is a distinct subset of Xbasic and I think it's deserving of its own forum. I wouldn't mind a specific Xbasic forum either.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Jim

Blake
12-19-2005, 02:24 AM
Makes sense to me.

Xbasic and xdialog both seem relatively static compared to the product as a whole--I mean, to the point where you wouldn't need a different forum for each version of Alpha--and they certainly would seem to appeal to different user types.

Lance Gurd
09-26-2006, 02:08 AM
How about this then?

Did the guys at Alpha miss it, surely easy to impliment.

AaronBBrown
09-26-2006, 09:50 AM
I'll bring it up....

Lance Gurd
10-12-2007, 02:44 AM
Ok Aaron, its a year on. I at least think we deserve a yes or no!

MikeC
10-12-2007, 02:57 AM
I agree with having a separate Xdialog forum...but unsure of a separate Xbasic simply due to how I have been learning Alpha. By being exposed to all the Xbasic in the forum instead of just Action Scripting I have picked it up much quicker than if I had not been...and having a separate forum for it I most likely would not have visited it much until I became fairly proficient. Xdialog, however, is so much different that it should be in a separate forum simply to help prevent confusion.

DaveM
10-13-2007, 11:26 PM
I agree with whatever Mike said.

Actually, I feel xdialog should have a forum and xbasic should remain as it is.

It would be nice if I had the time to gather all the great code snippets and more into a table somewhere and had it categorized for future reference whether it be for xdialog or xbasic.

I think all of us could use it as well.

Dave