PDA

View Full Version : Who is in the area

ABC123

PeterH
11-06-2007, 04:56 AM
Hi

Just curious to see if there are any people that use Alpha 5V8 live around Great Yarmouth England area

Peter

robdims
11-18-2007, 12:48 AM
I dont live there but know it well as I normally spent time there around Nov each year, just wondering what on earth are they doing to the roads just before the rides ?

interadd
12-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Hi Peter

i live in Carlton colville and work in gorleston using alpha 5 for apllications in our office.

PeterH
12-11-2007, 12:41 AM
Hi Tim

I just live in Hopton which is just down the road from you; I work Overseas in the oil industry which is a bit of a pain but one needs to survive, that’s one of the reason I started trying to learn how program as one my hobbies is woodwork and I wanted a data base to log all my equipment that I have, and I thought it would pass the time away while I am out here as the other reason is it’s so boring out here at night, I go over your way some times to try and play a game of golf at Rookery Park.

Peter

interadd
12-14-2007, 06:05 PM
Hi Peter
From our office we can see hopton we are just at the end of the A12 Beacon park, maybe over xmas if you are passing you could call in, i will be installing a new server and Pc's.

PeterH
12-14-2007, 08:49 PM
Hi Tim

If I was passing I would gladly have pop in to say hello but unfortunately I am in Turkmenistan until the 11th January but may be when I get home I could pop in

Peter

Toby Locke
04-02-2009, 09:25 AM
Hi Peter

I know that your original post was a couple of years ago, but thought that I would drop you a line as I used to live at Potter Heigham and went to school in Yarmouth many, many years ago. Now live in South West France and use Alpha for developing websites.

Toby