PDA

View Full Version : help with sql statement

ABC123

lmarini
03-22-2008, 10:13 AM
What would be the syntax for importing data from a quickbooks reports.; I purchased qbuilder and used this syntax which I copied & pasted
(sp_report PayrollItemDetail show Account, Blank, Date, PayrollItem, RefNumber, SourceName, Text, TxnType, WageBase Parameters DateFrom = {d'2008-03-15'}). It works fine in V9 but I want the ability to add this date at runtime. I set up an argument called datefrom but I am not sure the syntax of how to place it in this sql query

Al Buchholz
03-23-2008, 10:22 PM
What would be the syntax for importing data from a quickbooks reports.; I purchased qbuilder and used this syntax which I copied & pasted
(sp_report PayrollItemDetail show Account, Blank, Date, PayrollItem, RefNumber, SourceName, Text, TxnType, WageBase Parameters DateFrom = {d'2008-03-15'}). It works fine in V9 but I want the ability to add this date at runtime. I set up an argument called datefrom but I am not sure the syntax of how to place it in this sql query

Lou

I was able to use these parameters and have success..

Connection String: {A5API=QuickBooks,FileName='.',UserName='Admin'}
SQL: sp_report PayrollItemDetail show Account, Blank, Date, PayrollItem, RefNumber, SourceName, Text, TxnType, WageBase Parameters DateFrom = :argDateFrom
SQL Type: Stored Procedure
Defined Arguments: :argDateFrom (D)