PDA

View Full Version : Documentation for Accordian supercontrol missing

ABC123

rmcgaffic
04-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Several weeks ago, as a part of the introduction to A5V9, I remember seeing a video on the Accordian Supercontrol.

I purchased V9 and installed it last week, but searching the help that came on the CD, can not find hits either for "Accordian" or "Supercontrol". I downloaded the A5V9 documentation PDF from the web this morning, and can find no references there either. Even a Google search returned nothing.

Where can I find a description of this control's capabilities?

Does any one know whether it will permit multiple hierarchical levels similar to a tree or whether it is limited to adding scripts/reports/code only one level below the "button"?

Thanks,
Bob
Pittsburgh

NoeticCC
04-12-2008, 12:59 PM
Try the AlphaSports or Xdialog Sample Database, that might have some examples of this...

Bill Griffin
04-14-2008, 01:55 PM
Check Whats New in Version 9 in the documentation, under Supercontrols, HTML Form SuperControl, AlphaFive HTML Controls. That is the closest I have seen for anything resembling any type of documentation.

It looks like it is a single level and not a tree type menu control.

Bill

NoeticCC
04-14-2008, 04:16 PM
Check Whats New in Version 9 in the documentation, under Supercontrols, HTML Form SuperControl, AlphaFive HTML Controls. That is the closest I have seen for anything resembling any type of documentation.

It looks like it is a single level and not a tree type menu control.

Bill

The supercontrols are desktop controls, not web ones :)

popellis
04-14-2008, 04:17 PM
rmcgaffic

Try this link:
http://support.alphasoftware.com/WhatsNewInV9/generated_NewInA5V9_SuperControls.htm#The Accordion Control

I don't know anything about it other than finding it on the online help file.located at:
http://support.alphasoftware.com/alphafivehelpv9/whnjs.htm

Hope this helps you.

Bill Griffin
04-14-2008, 04:45 PM
The supercontrols are desktop controls, not web ones :)

I don't think I said they were web controls, did I?

NoeticCC
04-14-2008, 05:16 PM
I don't think I said they were web controls, did I?

Ah... my brain magically added "In the WAS Sample App Page" in front of your "What's new...". oops!