PDA

View Full Version : Possible development assistance needed

ABC123

Ted Giles
08-18-2008, 01:37 PM
Hi Brits,

I have a potential job taking a prototype written in V8 (pretty much working and accepted) and launching it as a live application by end Jan 2009

There will be 50 users to start with.

It's Very (with a capital V) complex and will be using VPN over GPRS but that's just a technicality some magic dust will get around.

If I need assistance due to pressure of other work, I'd like to be able to work with someone either in Essex, or North East Lincs.

You will need at least 2 years experience with Alpha Desktop products. Certainly V7/8/and possibly 9.

Regards Ted

Bob Whitaker
08-29-2008, 11:01 AM
Hi Ted,

We are a little outside your catchment area (Birmingham) but my partner and I have over 20 years combined experience with developing in Alpha.

If you wish to discuss the project further you can email me at

bob@johnwilde.co.uk

or call 07889 050085

Please note I will be away at the Developers Conference in Atlanta from 3rd to 8th September inclusive.

Bob Whitaker

P Sabourn
09-24-2008, 07:32 PM
Hi Ted

I haven't been on this board for a while but if you are still looking for assistance on this project I'd be happy to help.
Based in Leeds, West Yorkshire - I've got around 5 years Alpha 5 experience and have been developing software for over 20 years.

Kind regards

Peter Sabourn
Dalesedge Ltd