ABC123

mschoi
09-28-2009, 02:26 PM
Hi everyone:

When I design a simple grid & try to live preview, I get the following:

500 Internet Server Error
"Script Error
Error:Missing END IF command"

Is there something wrong with the installation of V10? I did install the files to the AppServer as well.

Lost!!

Steve Wood
09-28-2009, 02:55 PM
I'd report it as a bug or send to support@alphasoftware.com. I saw this also but my solution was to remove V10 entirely from my primary computer and bring it back to V9. I know it it had to do with some incompatiblity with preview and did not affect the published files. It started to happen to anything I wanted to preview.

bea2701
09-28-2009, 04:16 PM
what build are you using?

I use : Build: 2476 (THIS IS A BETA RELEASE OF Alpha Five)
Addins: 3369 (THIS IS A BETA RELEASE OF ADDINS)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3

I see this:
Error opening Grid table/view: Unexpected internal Alpha Five error.
Please send the following information to technical support at Alpha Software.
Source code (not on your machine) C:\Dev\a5v9\src\engine\GENERIC\dbmapper.cpp at line 1304.

Layout name: opgenomen verlof uren@[PathAlias.ADB_Path]\verlof_reg.ddd
Layout type: report
Unexpected internal Alpha Five error. Please send the following information to technical support at Alpha Software. Source code (not on your machine) C:\Dev\a5v9\src\LANGUAGE\Expr\Planfn.cpp at line 11618.

Also some tables (dbf) seems to be locked, leads to hang up exception in Ajax error table not in path or not found.

mail it to Selwyn incl. the grids and tables but he could not reproduce the error. Maybe the problem is a Mickey fix update the problem.

A5 has problem opening the client table WAS hangs when you want to edit table structure. Only way to solve it by restarting WAS/A5.

Eric

GregoryCW
09-28-2009, 11:03 PM
You need Firefox and Firebug. Firebug will give you the detail. If you do find a bug, you'll have something solid to turn in.

Best of luck.
Greg Wood