PDA

View Full Version : Companies House Web Site

ABC123

Foodtester
12-31-2009, 06:44 AM
I've just completed a annual return on companies house website. I saw a Modal popup-and its URL was prefixed Alpha5- so I'm guessing that the whole site is in Alpha5? Looks cool.

Keith Hubert
01-01-2010, 02:54 AM
Hi Robin,

Please can you give the full URL of where you saw the Modal pop-up which was prefixed Alpha5.

Foodtester
01-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Hi Robin,

Please can you give the full URL of where you saw the Modal pop-up which was prefixed Alpha5.

Hi Keith

Not sure that I could easily find it again. I was logged on as a registered company to complete my annual return and a selection on a dialog page gave a pop up list.

The URL at the top of the pop-up transiently showed Alpha5/Something or other, presumably the data location and then it changed.

Thinking back, the pop-up may have been Directors Country of Residence.

Sorry I can't be more specific. I was impressed that this high profile site was maybe using elements of Alpha5.

Robin

Keith Hubert
01-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Hi Robin,

I hate to be the one to burst your balloon, but I doubt very much if this was anything to do with Alpha Five. At best the page would of had a Suffix of A5W, not a prefix.

Just as a matter of interest, where in the UK are you?

Foodtester
01-01-2010, 04:14 PM
Hi Keith

I'm in Wetherby. I'm currently using Alpha5 to build a Web customer interface to view results and book-in samples- nearly their now. Its been hard work but don't think I would be anywhere close without Alpha.

Robin