PDA

View Full Version : International developers: please complete your profile by indicating your country

ABC123

Clipper87
12-31-2011, 08:08 AM
Dear fellow developers,

As Alpha grows in international markets it would be great that those of you outside of the US would complete their profile with the country in which they work/live.
Some issues typically are related to regional settings and are easier to solve/replicate knowing that you are an intl developer.

Happy new year!
Gelukkig nieuwjaar!
Joyeux Nouvel An!
glückliches neues Jahr!
la mulţi ani!
Buon anno!
feliz Año Nuevo!
Godt Nyttår!

Steve Wood
12-31-2011, 01:38 PM
Also, if you register for a Free, Regular or Developer membership at http://www.alphadevnet.com (IADN) you can create a profile and be listed in our worldwide Alpha Five developer/power user directory*.

*An invitation to create a profile will come a week after you register. Existing members will also receive the same invite in about a week. There are 400 users already registered at IADN.

Ted Giles
01-01-2012, 07:49 AM
So my invite should be coming soon then Steve?
We have discussed this off line previously, and I have now reregestered to view the Videos. Does that count or should I reregister in another way?

Steve Wood
01-01-2012, 02:23 PM
Just being on the list is fine.
So my invite should be coming soon then Steve?
We have discussed this off line previously, and I have now reregestered to view the Videos. Does that count or should I reregister in another way?