PDA

View Full Version : Alpha 5 Developer wanted for freelance job

ABC123

Urbansoul
03-23-2012, 01:41 PM
Hi,

Could anybody recommend a developer of Alpha5 v11 for Web who is based in the North of England? We are a design agency in Rochdale that does a lot of web and print work but we have a client who has had a web application built in A5 and then given it us to fix and make amendments. This piece of work is taking a lot of time out of our other work and we were hoping that somebody could recommend somebody who could do some work for us. We would need someone local so that they can meet with our client. If anybody knows of anybody that has the experience then please let me know.

We need someone who will be able to start pretty quick.

Thanks in advance. We finish for the weekend at 5pm but I will pick up anything posted on here Monday morning (if anything).

Thanks

Mark

andymeer@yahoo.co.uk
03-25-2012, 04:06 AM
Hi Mark

I would be happy to help

You can contact me on 07710615820 or email : andymeer@yahoo.co.uk

I am based just outside Birmingham

Andy

Keith Hubert
03-25-2012, 07:27 AM
Hi Mark,

Is Watford too far south?

mattdonlan
03-26-2012, 07:46 AM
I am about 1 hour from Rochdale, feel free to mail me if you still need someone.

mfdonlan@hotmail.com

Urbansoul
03-26-2012, 08:05 AM
Hi everyone.
Thanks for the replies. We're hoping that there will be no need to visit our client, but if there is a need we could do with knowing what your costs are. I don't think that Watford or Somerset would be too far in that case. Could those of you who are interested please send me an email with your hourly/day rates and also what you would charge for a day in sunny Rochdale?
Thanks everyone.
Mark

mark@urbansouldesign.co.uk