Alpha Software Mobile Development Tools:   Alpha Anywhere    |   Alpha TransForm subscribe to our YouTube Channel  Follow Us on LinkedIn  Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Facebook

Announcement

Collapse

The Alpha Software Forum Participation Guidelines

The Alpha Software Forum is a free forum created for Alpha Software Developer Community to ask for help, exchange ideas, and share solutions. Alpha Software strives to create an environment where all members of the community can feel safe to participate. In order to ensure the Alpha Software Forum is a place where all feel welcome, forum participants are expected to behave as follows:
  • Be professional in your conduct
  • Be kind to others
  • Be constructive when giving feedback
  • Be open to new ideas and suggestions
  • Stay on topic

Be sure all comments and threads you post are respectful. Posts that contain any of the following content will be considered a violation of your agreement as a member of the Alpha Software Forum Community and will be moderated:
  • Spam.
  • Vulgar language.
  • Quotes from private conversations without permission, including pricing and other sales related discussions.
  • Personal attacks, insults, or subtle put-downs.
  • Harassment, bullying, threatening, mocking, shaming, or deriding anyone.
  • Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language.
  • Sexually explicit or violent material, links, or language.
  • Pirated, hacked, or copyright-infringing material.
  • Encouraging of others to engage in the above behaviors.

If a thread or post is found to contain any of the content outlined above, a moderator may choose to take one of the following actions:
  • Remove the Post or Thread - the content is removed from the forum.
  • Place the User in Moderation - all posts and new threads must be approved by a moderator before they are posted.
  • Temporarily Ban the User - user is banned from forum for a period of time.
  • Permanently Ban the User - user is permanently banned from the forum.

Moderators may also rename posts and threads if they are too generic or do not property reflect the content.

Moderators may move threads if they have been posted in the incorrect forum.

Threads/Posts questioning specific moderator decisions or actions (such as "why was a user banned?") are not allowed and will be removed.

The owners of Alpha Software Corporation (Forum Owner) reserve the right to remove, edit, move, or close any thread for any reason; or ban any forum member without notice, reason, or explanation.

Community members are encouraged to click the "Report Post" icon in the lower left of a given post if they feel the post is in violation of the rules. This will alert the Moderators to take a look.

Alpha Software Corporation may amend the guidelines from time to time and may also vary the procedures it sets out where appropriate in a particular case. Your agreement to comply with the guidelines will be deemed agreement to any changes to it.

Bonus TIPS for Successful Posting

Try a Search First
It is highly recommended that a Search be done on your topic before posting, as many questions have been answered in prior posts. As with any search engine, the shorter the search term, the more "hits" will be returned, but the more specific the search term is, the greater the relevance of those "hits". Searching for "table" might well return every message on the board while "tablesum" would greatly restrict the number of messages returned.

When you do post
First, make sure you are posting your question in the correct forum. For example, if you post an issue regarding Desktop applications on the Mobile & Browser Applications board , not only will your question not be seen by the appropriate audience, it may also be removed or relocated.

The more detail you provide about your problem or question, the more likely someone is to understand your request and be able to help. A sample database with a minimum of records (and its support files, zipped together) will make it much easier to diagnose issues with your application. Screen shots of error messages are especially helpful.

When explaining how to reproduce your problem, please be as detailed as possible. Describe every step, click-by-click and keypress-by-keypress. Otherwise when others try to duplicate your problem, they may do something slightly different and end up with different results.

A note about attachments
You may only attach one file to each message. Attachment file size is limited to 2MB. If you need to include several files, you may do so by zipping them into a single archive.

If you forgot to attach your files to your post, please do NOT create a new thread. Instead, reply to your original message and attach the file there.

When attaching screen shots, it is best to attach an image file (.BMP, .JPG, .GIF, .PNG, etc.) or a zip file of several images, as opposed to a Word document containing the screen shots. Because Word documents are prone to viruses, many message board users will not open your Word file, therefore limiting their ability to help you.

Similarly, if you are uploading a zipped archive, you should simply create a .ZIP file and not a self-extracting .EXE as many users will not run your EXE file.
See more
See less

A5V5 BETA EXPIRATION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A5V5 BETA EXPIRATION

Is Alpha Five V5 Beta will expired? Because right now I'm going to use it in business here in the Philippines(Manila) in Government Agency - COURT OF APPEALS.

If there's a way to buy a Alphasoftware here in philippines i will the first person here in my country will going to buy this product. I'm also introducing this product to all my friends - programmers and non-programmers here in the philippines so they can also be familiar in this kind of software...

Is there a way to buy this product in peso, my country is a poor country because a 1US dollar is equivalent to 50.00 pesos...pls. help me..."My contract in building accounting, savings and loan system will gonna be approve!" and i'd like to use this product (A5V4.5 & UNLIMITED RUNTIME) because, so it can be introduce here in the philippines, specially the Government and all my Client that will be computerized system...

Someone help me this problem....
    If there is someone give me some free product there so i can introduce it here in the philippines, i'm really serious and also i want to be a consultant in your company here in the philippines....

Thank you,

NEHRU ALBANIA
    PHILIPPINES

RE: A5V5 BETA EXPIRATION

Nehru,

You should absolutely not be building anything using the beta. This is for *testing* and there are still bugs there to be discovered and fixed. If something doesn't work you will never be sure whether it is your code or the product which has failed.

The beta will certainly expire. You can bet your business on that. The probability is 100%.

As for pricing, you should email the company. They are the only ones who can speak to this issue.

Bill
    Bill Hanigsberg

Comment

>>

Let me know if this works....I'd like to introduce some free product here in my small country of Baltimore.

Comment

Sir Steve,

It will work, my contract is approved by the board, right now the papers to be filed or the contract paper now are making now or making by the chief accountant, pls. help me about this, i'm very excited about this you offer. I promise by the time you gave me the software i need, i will required them to purchase the ALPHA FIVE SOFTWARE, no jokes, im serious. Im also want to promote this product here in my country and introduce this great product.

Right now i'm living Microsoft Access in my programming language. IM LIVING ACCESS AND FOXPRO IN THE DUST....
        Pls. inform me privately or secretly in my hotmail account where can i download this software.

HOPING FOR YOUR HELP...

thank you for your e mail

Very Truly Yours,
        NEHRU ALBANIA
        PHILIPPINES

Comment

It is great that you find Alpha a good product. There are many here who would agree with you. Unfortunately, in our country too, there are many others who have a sense of entitlement. I encounter this at work all the time. It is also reflected in the numerous law suits, many frivolous, that cross our courtrooms every day - people filing lawsuits to garner monies for "injustices" and "indignities" experienced, demanding compensation for the "unfairness" of life.

This country was made great, because those who came before us to these shores, expected nothing and worked long and hard, despite tremendous obstacles. Most of us who live here today have it easy, relatively speaking - living off the hard work of the past to some degree. Nonetheless, most of us here, still have to work reasonably hard ourselves if we expect to pay our mortgages and car payments and be reasonably successful.

Alpha software is reasonably priced. As you are using a computer you probably have some means, however limited they may be. There is an old saying - "Where there is a will, there is a way"! No doubt, with a little perseverance, you will be able to purchase this product, perhaps make money off it (directly or indirectly) and promote this product to your brethren. I wish you the best of luck and every good fortune in you endeavors with Alpha Software and otherwise.

Peter
          Peter
          AlphaBase Solutions, LLC

[email protected]
          https://www.alphabasesolutions.com

Comment

Just curious, my friend. Did Bill Gates give you complimentary copies of Windows, Access, Foxpro, etc.? So that you could "introduce" those products to you country? I really think you should post nothing but development issues on this forum, before it takes on a "political" tone.

Comment

Hey guys, how about free alpha five software for Mexico too!!
              I will promise to throw away our copies of Access, Fox Pro,
              Microsoft SQL, and will run Alpha five in my brand new computer that I pay $250,00 pesos ($2500 US dls.)

Just kidding, the best way to support the development and the continuous grow of Apha Five is to make sure we don't give any free copies.

I hope the philipinian guy understands. No harm intended.
              The Mexican

Comment

I'm next. My small country of Walker has only 1,000 hardy souls, most of whom are so impoverished that the mother country of Minnesota must supply financial and medical assistance. Yes, some do take advantage but, I too can use free software to keep track of all the unfortunates. I will give them a helping hand into the local crowbar motel.
                TYVM :) kenn

Knowing what you can achieve will not become reality until you imagine and explore.

Comment

Working...
                X