I added an option for "All" to my Records Per Page selector on a grid. When I select "All" in the drop down, the grid displays 1 record and puts "0" in the Records Per Page selector.

All_before.png

If I leave the Records Per Page selector alone and set my Rows of data to 0, Alpha inserts "All" into the Records Per Page drop down (as shown in above image). If I switch to, say, 10 records and then back to "All", the grid displays 1 record and puts "0" in the Records Per Page selector (see image below).

All_after.png

Putting a value of 0 or "All" in the Records Per Page selector list adds the option for "All" to the drop down. Setting the Rows of data to 0 adds "All" to the drop down. Selecting "All" from the drop down, however, no matter how it was added, yields 1 record with the value "0" displayed in the Records Per Page selector.

How would I intercept the query to ensure that all records are pulled from & displayed in my grid when "All" is selected from my Records Per Page drop down? Alpha's "built in" functionality is not working in this case.
---
Sarah Mitchell