Alpha Video Training

Thread: CSS Layout With Clear Background On Popups

Real Name
    Lily Von Ohlen

Post CSS Layout With Clear Background On Popups

Hi,

Recently all of my popups have started showing up with a clear background: http://screencast.com/t/xHmFnERSeWt

I don't know why or how to fix it. The only thing I can think of that I have edited was, I tried to use a global css layout for mobile but changed my mind and switched my layout back to web or desktop (which ever it's called).

Any thoughts?

**Also, would love to delete the global css but can't find it.

Thanks for any and all help, I appreciate it! :-)

-Lily

Real Name
    Peter Greulich

Default Re: CSS Layout With Clear Background On Popups

Lily,

You can (inadvertently) get the clear dialog if you use a legacy style for the popup and a v11 style for the calling container. Not sure what's going on exactly in your case. For starters, delete the CSS folder in your published location and republish. This assumes that the style is set correctly in the dialog, etc.

"Certified" Alphaholic kingcarol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carol King

Lily, I'm curious what build you are using? A Pre Release? I started having erratic trouble with clear dropdown backgrounds after some recent pre release builds.
    Carol King
    Developer of Custom Homebuilders' Solutions (CHS)
    http://www.CHSBuilderSoftware.com

Real Name
    Lily Von Ohlen

Hi Peter,

I cleared all of the css files on my server, then re-uploaded but didn't have any luck. I have checked my project settings, my dialog settings, my page settings and everything should be correct.

Hi Carol,

I am using v11 Build 3044 (It's the latest "approved" release).

The only other thing I have noticed is that when I open my style builder no images show up: http://screencast.com/t/2ecyHbQljEJ No matter which style I open (even an un-edited system style wont show up properly)

Do you think this could have something to do with it? I don't know how to fix it.

Real Name
    Lily Von Ohlen

I'm a little desperate for a solution on this one and have continued to try and figure out why this is happening. I have inspected the image and this is the style to the outermost dive of a popup window

<div id="A5dlg2" class="" a5windowindex="2" a5windowtype="modal" a5windowbodytype="div" a5windowactiveclassname="" a5windowadjustclassname="" style="position: absolute; top: 225px; left: 545px; padding: 0px; z-index: 502; -moz-box-sizing: border-box;" auidragdisable="false" auiresizedisable="false">

There is no class listed for A5dlg2 and I don't know how to put one in there.

This is any window that is having an issue. I have tried adding the css directly into the window background but it doesn't affect the outermost div so I am still having issues where the window is see through.

Any suggestions?