Alpha Video Training

Thread: I keep getting "Function requested is not supported" when submitting with detail grid

Real Name
    Roelof

Default I keep getting "Function requested is not supported" when submitting with detail grid

That is all I am getting. I have gone thru the whole layout and I cannot find why this keeps coming up.
    I have a very simple grid, with several rows for project's. When I click on New record and type in in any field some information, and try to save this is what I get :"Function requested is not supported"

Can anyone give me some pointers, please?

Real Name
    Dave

Default Re: I keep getting "Function requested is not supported" when submitting with detail

Are you saving the data yourself or is Alpha? Did you add any code that executes when the save button is clicked? If so, can we see the code?

Real Name
    Roelof

Default Re: I keep getting "Function requested is not supported" when submitting with detail

No I have checked for code but there is nothing there
    Alpha 5 is saving the data.

Real Name
    Dave

Do you have a detail view and are you getting the error only when you submit from the detail view?

Real Name
    Roelof

Yes sorry I should have mentioned that.