Alpha Video Training

Thread: Is there a way to dynamically allow users to add another record to a dialog...

Real Name
    Josh Cole

Default Is there a way to dynamically allow users to add another record to a dialog...

I have a work order request form inside of my mobile app. The data structure is a header/detail relationship. So I have an overall description and some other header type information I collect and then I would like them to be able to add as many detail records as they need to. I know how to do this with a grid but I've never done it with a dialog. Any feedback is appreciated!

"Certified" Alphaholic
    Real Name
    Chris Tappan

Default Re: Is there a way to dynamically allow users to add another record to a dialog...

The dialog is fairly well built for that. Read up on/watch videos on dialog repeating sections.
    Last edited by christappan; 05-02-2013 at 04:37 PM. Reason: wrote detail instead of dialog

Real Name
    Josh Cole

Default Re: Is there a way to dynamically allow users to add another record to a dialog...

Thanks

Real Name
    Josh Cole

Have you been able to set the width by percentage for a control within a repeating section container? I was hoping to avoid creating a different UI for different size screens. I've had success with most forms but the repeating sections don't seem to like percentages.