Alpha Video Training

Thread: V12 Upgrade Issues - 500 Internal Server Error + Fatal error running a5_ajax_grid():

Real Name
    Craig Soady

Default V12 Upgrade Issues - 500 Internal Server Error + Fatal error running a5_ajax_grid():

Hi All,

Is there some steps I need to go through to upgrade to v12. I have installed v12 onto the same environment running v11.

When I publish the App locally I cannot access, I get the following error:

500 Internal Server Error
    Script Error
    Error:Script:inc_header_head.a5w line:21
    ?wt_page("meta_title")
    Variable "rsn" not found.

Before I go down the path of trying to figure out why line 21 in the script is failing is there an upgrade step that I need to carry out to upgrade my v11 App or should it just work...

When I Preview my Tabbedui, when accessing any of the Grids I get the following message:

Fatal error running a5_ajax_grid(): Property not found tmpl.precalc.SimpleTemplateForNewRow subelement not found. on line 764 in 100015e:pl.

If I preview the Grid in question and save it the preview from the tabbedui works, but if I close and reopen the tabbedui same error.

I would appreciate any advice, thanks.
    Craig

"Certified" Alphaholic
    Real Name
    Bill Griffin

Default Re: V12 Upgrade Issues - 500 Internal Server Error + Fatal error running a5_ajax_grid

Couple of questions. Are you using Livepreview, publishing to localhost or publishing to an internal application server?

Are your webroots the same? (previous published v11 app to the same webroot)? If so try a different webroot for V12 and republish the whole application.
    Bill Griffin
    Parkell, Inc