Alpha Video Training

Thread: 2 list panelcards share 1 editable panelcard. After edit can i return to the list pancard that called the editable card

Real Name
    Ken King

Default 2 list panelcards share 1 editable panelcard. After edit can i return to the list pancard that called the editable card

Two list panel card are similar enough that I want to use the same editable panel card. There is a back button on the editable panel card. I want to click the back button to go back to the list panel card that called the editable. I'm using a programmable panels navigator, not sure that makes any difference.

My other option would be to create two identical editable panel card but would rather share. Can I share?

"Certified" Alphaholic
    Real Name
    David Kates

Default Re: 2 list panelcards share 1 editable panelcard. After edit can i return to the list pancard that called the editable card

I think what you need to do here is use the getState and setState methods of the Panel Object.

Here's Selwyn's video on the subject. http://www.ajaxvideotutorials.com/V1...PanelState.swf