Alpha Video Training

Thread: Script:UI_MODELESS_DLG_BOX: Web Projects Control Panel line:360 a5wcb_phonegapBuilder() Property not found

Real Name
    Adrian Largu

Default Script:UI_MODELESS_DLG_BOX: Web Projects Control Panel line:360 a5wcb_phonegapBuilder() Property not found

I am getting the following error when using PhoneGap (3.6.3) to compile a UX component:

Code:
    Script:UI_MODELESS_DLG_BOX: Web Projects Control Panel line:360
    a5wcb_phonegapBuilder()
    Property not found
    The culprit is this line of code:

Code:
    		{dialog.object}.setValue('IMG_STARS_RATING','a5res:images/stars_' + Math.round(avgStar) + '_of_5.png');
    For some reason having a calculation/variable inside this line breaks PhoneGap. I tried to assign the result to a variable and place it there, but it would still result in an error...

L.E: Believe it or not, having ".png" in a variable breaks the compiler. I tried to separate the "." from "png" and to my surprise, it works:
    Code:
    		{dialog.object}.setValue('IMG_STARS_RATING','a5res:images/stars_' + Math.round(avgStar) + '_of_5' + '.' + 'png');
    Last edited by getlucky26; 04-12-2015 at 10:11 AM.

"Certified" Alphaholic CharlesParker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Charles Parker

Default Re: Script:UI_MODELESS_DLG_BOX: Web Projects Control Panel line:360 a5wcb_phonegapBuilder() Property not found

Interesting - I am getting the same error and i use png files! I will have to look into this!
    NWCOPRO: Nuisance Wildlife Control Software My Application: http://www.nwcopro.com "Without forgetting, we would have no memory at all...now what was I saying?"

Real Name
    Peter Johnston

Default Re: Script:UI_MODELESS_DLG_BOX: Web Projects Control Panel line:360 a5wcb_phonegapBuilder() Property not found

Hi Adrian, it does not always break the compiler.
    I have a rather large UX with many .PNG files which has been compiling for weeks, until I did something last night that broke it.
    Hopefully I can find the culprit quickly or I will have to start restoring backups to work out what i did wrong.

IS there a quick way to find the offending code?

"Certified" Alphaholic CharlesParker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Charles Parker

I would suggest you send it in as a bug report, it may be something they can fix as I was getting the same error. I just deleted the UX and my phonegap project so I cannot - but I did get the same error as you both.
    NWCOPRO: Nuisance Wildlife Control Software My Application: http://www.nwcopro.com "Without forgetting, we would have no memory at all...now what was I saying?"

Real Name
    Jim

Hi everyone,

I got the same error message, but I couldn't find the line of code that Adrian mentioned :

Code:
    {dialog.object}.setValue('IMG_STARS_RATING','a5res:images/stars_' + Math.round(avgStar) + '_of_5.png');

Can anyone tell me where is it , so that I can apply the changes and test it.

Thanks in advance.