Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to look. It's much appreciated.

The UX components in my project are list bound and not table bound. To follow this convention/standardization, I'd like to create a users component that's not table bound, but instead list bound.

This is is an example of how to edit an existing user/security it in a table bound component. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIILyh_oU1c

The differences would be there I wouldn't be able to call the ExecuteServerSideAction("Populate Dialog from Tables::LoadUser")
ExecuteServerSideAction("Load Web Security Values::LoadSecurity") on dialog intialize, because I don't want the group variables to be loaded until a user is selected from the list control and because the list is already populating all the values with exception to the group checkbox.

The other difference from the above youtube example would be that a function/method would need to be used to save the user groups (as all the other controls are saved when the submit button is clicked via the list binding). The other method of table binding does it via server event ondialogvalidate: ExecuteServerSideAction("Save Web Security Values::SaveSecurity").

Has anyone done this before?

Thank you

Jane.