Alpha Video Training

Thread: Problem changing email settings in Project Properties in V12 WAS

Real Name
    Richard Urban

Default Problem changing email settings in Project Properties in V12 WAS

My web forms to send emails were working fine using the "Use Default Email Settings" in the Send email genie in server side actions.
    I recently changed my email user name and password and then changed the password in Project Properties. I have checked the Project Properties file, and the username and password have indeed been changed there.
    Yet, when I log onto the mail server to see why the email won't send (I am getting the default error message), it shows that Alpha is still logging on with the old username???
    I have no idea why this is happening. I have restarted the Alpha was multiple times to clear the cache to no avail.
    Does anyone have an idea what is happening and how to fix this problem? I am using Alpha version 12.3.
    Richard Urban

Grocery Delivery Software for Stores and Entrepreneurs: http://www.urbangrocery.com

Real Name
    Richard Urban

Default Re: Problem changing email settings in Project Properties in V12 WAS

It works now. I had only uploaded the Project Settings File. When I uploaded all of the files that were included to be published, such as a5_application.a5i (and others) it worked.
    Just for understanding, what other file was the one(s) needed to make it work?
    Richard Urban

Grocery Delivery Software for Stores and Entrepreneurs: http://www.urbangrocery.com