Alpha Video Training

Thread: Stripe Connect or Authorize.net

Real Name
    David Fricke

Default Stripe Connect or Authorize.net

Has anyone successfully setup Stripe Connect or Authorize.net? I have an SQL based Browser app that requires each company to have the ability to enter their own Authorize.net keys or Stripe keys. I was also thinking of using Stripe Connect.

Any help would be appreciated. I would also hire someone to create this part.

Real Name
    David Fricke

Default Re: Stripe Connect or Authorize.net

Or, the easy way would be to be able to have the customer enter the Stripe keys in a field, not in the project properties or button definition. So each user could specify their own keys.

"Certified" Alphaholic CharlesParker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Charles Parker

You know if anyone has a up component complete with an xbasic function to charge and return the paid response, I would be willing to pony up. Ideally it would allow me to incorporate a subscription.
    NWCOPRO: Nuisance Wildlife Control Software My Application: http://www.nwcopro.com "Without forgetting, we would have no memory at all...now what was I saying?"

"Certified" Alphaholic
    Real Name
    David Kates

Stripe, without question, is the only choice. It's setup, features, and security are far more current. Web and Mobile work beautifully. Everything that Stripe can do is not fully, automatically exposed in Alpha, but their documentation is some of the best I've every seen so it doesn't matter... you can easily get to everything. I've implemented both. Stripe is, by far, superior... and it's interface is very cool.

"Certified" Alphaholic CharlesParker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Charles Parker

Yes, I agree I switched both of my accounts (authorize.net) to stripe - and I save money. I posted my experience in another thread awhile back, authorize.net (which took 75 bucks from my bank account for setup) was not even fully setup yet and I had already run two cards through stripe - without a setup fee. I find the security feature of sending a code to my phone a bit of a pain BUT worth it, even if someone knew my username and password the code goes to my phone and they cannot login without it. Pretty nifty.
    NWCOPRO: Nuisance Wildlife Control Software My Application: http://www.nwcopro.com "Without forgetting, we would have no memory at all...now what was I saying?"