Alpha Video Training

Thread: "Font Size" UX property - works in working preview, not in publish

"Certified" Alphaholic
    Real Name
    Jaime Ben David

Default "Font Size" UX property - works in working preview, not in publish

Hi
    I set the Font Size in the UX properties to "Largest". Using the MobBlue css for the ux. In Working preview, it works correctly. When publishing and accessing from a browser, the Font Size property has no effect in the displayed ux.

Tried deleting the CSS folder in the my a5webroot and republishing, no joy.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Jaime

"Certified" Alphaholic CharlesParker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Charles Parker

Default Re: "Font Size" UX property - works in working preview, not in publish

The toughest thing about CSS and Alpha is that there can be other things affecting your final output. If this particular UX is stand alone on an a5w with no other component, meaning it isn't an embedded UX or in a tabbed UI then the CSS should stand. Remember that the default class for that object will probably be the defining factor. To test without looking elsewhere set teh class for one of your textboxes to "none" (without parentheses) and republish. If the class itself was affecting it you will see FAST. For a simple change, you can use conditional styling.
    Once you see where the styling is coming from, you might want to go back into your style and edit it there. It took me quite some time to edit my own style to just what I wanted.
    A couple of other things, do not forget to clear your cache as browsers are all to happy to speed things up for you and not show changes, and if it's a weird font an ipad might decide to use an alternate font.
    NWCOPRO: Nuisance Wildlife Control Software My Application: http://www.nwcopro.com "Without forgetting, we would have no memory at all...now what was I saying?"