Alpha Video Training

Thread: A short thank you

"Certified" Alphaholic CharlesParker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Charles Parker

Default A short thank you

To Whom it may concern and apply,

No matter how small or few and far between, thank you for many contributions to this forum. Almost daily, I learn from you as your posts are often the most reliably accurate. From syntax to concept you deliver. I can't even count the number of posts of yours that have shaped my application or for that matter the number of other, (even experienced) users that have come to rely on you as well. Often, you take the time to create sample UX's, tables, and static data in preparation to prove a point or provide a working solution. While there are some who are constantly at it, there are many of you who drop a gem a couple of times a year with a short video showing how you accomplished something with a new feature or control that inspires us all.

So anyway, in short I just wanted to say thank you, thank you for all the hard work you have done, and of course the team at AS who work their asses off all year to deliver one of the best RAD tools out there! I hope you ALL have had a great year, and I wish you much success in the future. Happy Holidays,

~Charles Parker
    NWCOPRO Nuisance Wildlife Control Software-My Application: http://www.nwcopro.com "I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward."

Real Name
    Sean OKelly

Default Re: A short thank you

Great message Charles! Happy New Year!