Alpha Video Training

Thread: Webinar Link

"Certified" Alphaholic CharlesParker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Charles Parker

Default Webinar Link

It would be super helpful if AS would post the actual LINK to the webinars and keep the link the same. Also, I have signed up several times does anyone know if we need to sign up for every one of them individually?
    NWCOPRO: Nuisance Wildlife Control Software My Application: http://www.nwcopro.com "Without forgetting, we would have no memory at all...now what was I saying?"

"Certified" Alphaholic
    Real Name
    Gregg Schmidt

Default Re: Webinar Link

Hi Charles,

If you mean the Wednesday webinars, I usually get an email on Tuesday reminding me about it,
    and then another email near 11:00 Central Time reminding me of the webinar again.
    Both emails have been sent by customer service.

"Certified" Alphaholic CharlesParker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Charles Parker

I sometimes get them as well...or better said I sometimes see them in my inbox otherwise its a hunt. What would be incredibly useful is if the meeting (ID) link were always the same that way I can simply show up and not have to go scouting for the email link. I find myself repeatedly registering and whether the fault is on my end I do not know but for sure it is difficult to readily be there if I have the time that day. When I sent an email to guides@AS Sarah did respond with an email saying I could JOIN the in progress meeting AND sign up for future ones at https://www.alphasoftware.com/weekly...erview-webinar but I saw nothing allowing me to actually JOIN the webinar in progress using the Chrome browser which would have been perfect.
    anyways, like I said if the meeting ID was always the same it would make joining in much easier!
    NWCOPRO: Nuisance Wildlife Control Software My Application: http://www.nwcopro.com "Without forgetting, we would have no memory at all...now what was I saying?"

"Certified" Alphaholic
    Real Name
    Gregg Schmidt

I'm too old and too lazy to do a manual search for the emails.
    I have my filters set to move anything from AlphaSoftware into a separate folder,
    and then tag it with a color so it stands out.

Real Name
    Robin

@Gregg - now there is an idea I wish I'd thought of ages ago...
    Robin

Discernment is not needed in things that differ, but in those things that appear to be the same. - Miles Sanford

"Certified" Alphaholic
    Real Name
    Gregg Schmidt

Necessity was not the mother of invention...Laziness and procrastination are the co-mothers.