Since I upgraded my development machine to V4.6.1.7 - Build 6402-5418 19-JAN-2020, I have been getting errors when I import EXCEL files using AlphaDAO.

I have tried installing the latest beta and before that going back to a previous update and the issue has continued.

I use AlphaDAO to import xls & xlsx Excel files. I select all columns, then press Finish, and Alpha asks for a TableName. I enter the table name and click 'OK'. I monitor the Workspace folder and I see the DBF table being created, but then an error appears. (See attachment).

I then have to manually add the table to the workspace by selecting 'Add Table/Set' and the DBF is listed as available.

Error I receive:
AlphaError-Capture.PNG

To see if it was an issue with the data in Excel I created an excel spreadsheet with column headers as A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H. then added 2 rows of data:
Row 1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Row 2: 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

I received the same error when I tried to import the file using Alphadao.