Alpha Video Training

Thread: I'm not amused....

"Certified" Alphaholic Marcel Kollenaar's Avatar
    Real Name
    Marcel

Default I'm not amused....

It's not bad... still waiting for the speed... Still waiting for the ... (Ehhhhh, looking up in my dictionary)

Kind Regards,

Marcel

Real Name
    Marcel

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Kollenaar
    It's not bad... still waiting for the speed... Still waiting for the ... (Ehhhhh, looking up in my dictionary)

Kind Regards,

Marcel
    I tested this board on another computer and the screens are fast and I'm impressed. On my first computer the connections is made very fast but it takes a 15 seconds to see the screen pop-up. Some screens do not pop-up at all and I have to refresh IE. Both computers have the latest security patches.

I'll check it again at the end of the day on my first computer where I wrote "I'm not amused".

Kind regards,

Marcel

Alpha Software Employee Lenny Forziati's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lenny Forziati

Marcel, the server load will vary throughout the day, as will Internet traffic in general. As I'm sure you have noticed, even google.com is not always fast. We have also been importing the old message board posts which places an additonal, though temporary, load on the server.

-Lenny

Real Name
    Marcel

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny Forziati
    Marcel, the server load will vary throughout the day, as will Internet traffic in general. As I'm sure you have noticed, evenb google.com is not always fast. We have also been importing the old message board posts which places an additonal, though temporary, load on the server.

-Lenny
    At my 'First' PC the board loads and switches as fast as the second PC earlier this day. Therefore you're right with the internet traffic.

Thanks Lenny, nice forum, nice work.

Marcel

Alpha Software Employee Lenny Forziati's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lenny Forziati

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Kollenaar
    At my 'First' PC the board loads and switches as fast as the second PC earlier this day. Therefore you're right with the internet traffic.

Thanks Lenny, nice forum, nice work.

Marcel
    You're welcome. But Aaron deserves the credit, ths wa his project and he's done a great job with it.