PHP Warning: file_get_contents(c:/inetpub/store.alphasoftware.com/hubspotcta/forumads.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ....\includes\class_bootstrap.php(103) : eval()'d code on line 6
Developer Needed

Thread: Developer Needed

Real Name
    Tim Sutherland

Default Developer Needed

I have an application that I've developed for a process serving company that I've been using for about 15 years. I originally wrote it in Alpha 4 for dos and have ported it over to Alpha 5. It has been doing the job but due to business growth I need to add an invoice module to it.

Currently, it's setup to flag records when they are complete and prints a report that acts as an invoice. It prints two copies - one for the customer and one for the file. The completed records are then moved to a history file. The invoice is not tracked at all.

Anyone interested in helping me out. I am willing to pay of course.

Thanks alot!

Real Name
    Don Walton

Default RE: Developer Needed

Tim,

Yes, I feel that I could help you. I am in Orlando and retired and would like to help. You have probably gotten many offers by now but I am here.

DonW

Real Name
    Mike Konoff

Default RE: Developer Needed

Tim,

You actually move completed invoices to a different database than the one they originated in?

Why do you do this?

Also, do you have a database for tracking customer information? If so, make it a set and link your invoices to your customer file. Link via a "customer number" on your invoice file to a "customer number" in your customer file. Then filter the invoice region on a logical field titled "open". (if invoice IS NOT paid in full, then "open" = .t., if invoice IS paid in full, then "open" = .f.)

Doing this will cause only the OPEN invoices for the current customer record to display...a simple way to visually check open invoices on screen.

Mike