I am reconstructing a database of mine that has worked for 3 years until 2 of my table files got corrupted or something. I named a new empty database and one by one am reconstructing my 2 tables and starting to load my other tables and sets back into my database to try to make it work properly again.

My problem is that I restructured a brand new table (set_area_table)because of it being corrupted which is part of my (invoice_entry)set of which I added to my database. I noticed that when I added my (invoice_entry) set all of my forms , layouts became visible which is good. However, when I tried to load a letter, form, or anything that was associated with this (invoice_entry) set I noticeed it could'nt find the path to my set_area_table.dbf file which is part of this set structure. I moved my (set_area_table.dbf ,.cdx,.ddd,.ddm,and .ddx files to this directory so that my invoice_entry set will find my set_area_table.dbf file but this did'nt work.

All my letters , forms etc. that use my invoice_entry.set will not open because they are blind to the the path of set_area_table.dbf.

How can I make my invoice_entry.set that i added back to my database work with my new set_area_table I loaded as a new table since I had my previous one corrupted.

I went ahead and restructured a new set under the same name as my invoice_entry.set that I was able to open with my 3 tables.

customer
invoice header
invoice items
set_area_table

but none of my layouts that use my invoice entry.set would work.
IS THERE A WAY I CAN USE THIS NEW SET I DESIGNED WHICH HAS EXACTLY THE SAME STRUCTURE AS MY OLD ONE SO I CAN MAKE ALL THE LAYOUTS, LETTERS , REPORTS WORK THAT ARE ATTACHED TO THIS SET.

PLEASE HELP!

D. WAYNE WELLS