Alpha Video Training

Thread: 2 TABLES ARE DIMMED IN CTRL PANEL

Douglas Wells

Default 2 TABLES ARE DIMMED IN CTRL PANEL

I created an invoice data entry systems with buttons and 2 of my tables I created were used using some info from a template. Just recently I had to reformat my hardrive and reinstall everything I had due to a power surge that seemed to make certain things on my system look funny (unusual fonts on my buttons , letters missing from field names in my invoice report etc. as well as other programs as well. I had a complete backup for recovery but 2 of my tables of which I designed using templates and alot of my own design are causing me major problems.

For one they are both dimmed under my tables section of the control panel. And secondly , alot of my system , layouts , reports etc. need these tables to function my system.
    set_area_table ==> contains data and is part of set_area_table.set
    invoice_menu ==> operates my main button menu with buttons and sub_menu button that pull up other menu's

One final question? Could their be a possibility that the above tables are showing up in my control panel dimmed because I used a template file and did't make these tables from scratch and they need to use the template files that come with alpha5 but they can't find them??????

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE MY INVOICE SYSTEM HAS BEEN DOWN 2 DAYS AND I CAN'T RUN MY BUSINESS WITHOUT IT.

THANKS,
    D. WAYNE WELLS

"Certified" Alphaholic
    Real Name
    Ohlen Cartmell

Default RE: 2 TABLES ARE DIMMED IN CTRL PANEL

>>One final question? Could their be a possibility that the above tables are showing up in my control
    panel dimmed because I used a template file and did't make these tables from scratch and they
    need to use the template files that come with alpha5 but they can't find them??????