New call-to-action

Thread: A5V5 BETA EXPIRATION

nehru albania

Default A5V5 BETA EXPIRATION

Is Alpha Five V5 Beta will expired? Because right now I'm going to use it in business here in the Philippines(Manila) in Government Agency - COURT OF APPEALS.

If there's a way to buy a Alphasoftware here in philippines i will the first person here in my country will going to buy this product. I'm also introducing this product to all my friends - programmers and non-programmers here in the philippines so they can also be familiar in this kind of software...

Is there a way to buy this product in peso, my country is a poor country because a 1US dollar is equivalent to 50.00 pesos...pls. help me..."My contract in building accounting, savings and loan system will gonna be approve!" and i'd like to use this product (A5V4.5 & UNLIMITED RUNTIME) because, so it can be introduce here in the philippines, specially the Government and all my Client that will be computerized system...

Someone help me this problem....
    If there is someone give me some free product there so i can introduce it here in the philippines, i'm really serious and also i want to be a consultant in your company here in the philippines....

Thank you,

NEHRU ALBANIA
    PHILIPPINES

Thomas Henkel

Default RE: A5V5 BETA EXPIRATION

If you got to this page, you probably came therough Alpha's website. In there, you can PURCHASE Alpha Software. The current version is 4.5. If you are in business to SELL applications, then you should cewrtainly be able to afford to buy the software.

Real Name
    RT

Default RE: A5V5 BETA EXPIRATION

Hello Nehru:

You sent this request to the wrong forum, this is the tech support section. I think you should send it to the Announcements section.

I read your brief history and about the nature of your request, I strong suggest you send an email to Richard Rabins, the co-owner of Alpha Software.

He is a good man and very understanding, plus I think he'll like the idea of introducing Alpha Five to the Phillipines. It certainly sounds like a great idea to me.

Obviously I cannot speak for Richard, but I am confident that he can work with you and provide some type of help with your financial dilemma. Why don't you send him an email?

I think his email address is:

richard@alphasoftware.com

Good Luck,
    Robert