Alpha Video Training

Thread: Average days it takes customers to pay (DSO)

Real Name
    Mark Kovacs

Default Average days it takes customers to pay (DSO)

Can I download this report somewhere. I read that you can do it in a review of qreportbuilder.

Real Name
    Keith Wilhoit

Default Re: Average days it takes customers to pay (DSO)

Yes, you can export a report definition and attach it to your reply to this message. We can load it on our system. What are you wanting us to look at?

Keith Wilhoit
    keith.wilhoit@bookwood.com
    630-926-6868

Real Name
    Mark Kovacs

Hi Keith,

I hit that button in error, all I was looking for is a pre-made report to calculate Average days it takes customers to pay (DSO). I read about the report here http://www.reuters.com/article/press...008+BW20080205 Can I download it somewhere, it would realy come in handy.

Real Name
    Keith Wilhoit

Mark--I reviewed the article that you referenced. That list of reports including days to pay appears to be a list of reports that can be developed in QReportBuilder. I checked the list of sample reports provided with QReportBuilder that can be downloaded and modified, but did not see anything that looked like days to pay.

To the best of my knowledge, there is no set of already developed reports that do everything in the list in that article. The article accurately describes that QReportBuilder has the capability to create virtually any report that you desire based on QuickBooks data (and external data that can be linked). However, it is necessary to buy the product and learn how to find the right data from QuickBooks, combine it properly and develop the report. If you do not have the time to learn the development process, there are professional organizations that provide services for developing reports for you or they can train you on how to do it yourself.

Hopefully, that is helpful. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions. Keith

Keith Wilhoit
    keith.wilhoit@bookwood.com
    630-926-6868