Alpha Video Training

Thread: Where is the browse property for column heading color when column selected?

Real Name
    Robert W. McGaffic

Default Where is the browse property for column heading color when column selected?

Dumb question, but I have spent my lunch hour and I can't seem to find where the color of a browse title is set when the title is clicked on to select the column.

Of course, the color of the cells in that appear in that row are set on the browse's Browse tab>Other colors>Current column.

But where is the column's title background color set when the column title is clicked?

I have selected the column, right clicked for properties, and I can't find the setting there.

I have selected the column, then clicked on Object Explorer, and expanded each and every node for the column and I can't find the color there.

Finally, I tried to copy the appearance of a browse which I want to replicate, but the color of the title column when the column is clicked is not adapted.

I've logged on and off and the problem doesn't go away.

The column title fill color is Win3D. When the column title is clicked, I don't want the title color to change from Win3D, but presently it changes from Win3D to blue.

Where was this color set to blue? If it makes a difference, this is a Browse rather than an embedded browse.

Bob McGaffic
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last edited by rmcgaffic; 05-14-2009 at 04:47 PM.

"Certified" Alphaholic Stan Mathews's Avatar
    Real Name
    Stan Mathews

Default Re: Where is the browse property for column heading color when column selected?

This? ( I believe you want the "focused" color settings.)
    There can be only one.

Real Name
    Robert W. McGaffic

Default Re: Where is the browse property for column heading color when column selected?

Stan,

Dah, I missed that. Yep, that's it. But I'm a little puzzeled by copy appearance did not work. But I'll change it directly.

Thank you.

Bob McGaffic
    Pittsburgh, PA