Alpha Video Training

Thread: Looking for an Alpha 5 Web Developer...

Real Name
    Charles

Default Looking for an Alpha 5 Web Developer...

I need to have a simple web based photo album created and I am willing to pay someone to do it. If you are an experienced Alpha 5 Web Developer and would like to quote the job, please send me a private message and we can discuss it further. In the next post I will include Pictures to define what it is I am looking for.

Thank You!

Charlie

Real Name
    Charles

Default Re: Looking for an Alpha 5 Web Developer...

Attached Image 1 shows a mockup of the first page of the app after a user signs in. They can choose to either "upload" a picture/photograph, or they can "search" for one.

Image 2: Shows a mockup of the person typing "conveyor hard hat" in the search criteria. The middle of the screen shows how many search results. To the left they have the ability to switch between how many results per page. On the right, they can go forward and back in the results screens. The bottom of the page shows thumbnail images of the photos themselves. Below that, it shows the image names.

Image 3: Clicking on the thumbnail image in "Image 2" above brings you to the photo details screen. Here you can see the entire image and choose to "download" if you wish. There is a "Notes" section. Below the image, it shows the title of the image, the type of image (in this case "photo", the resolution, the date taken, and the keywords associated with the image. There is a "Delete" button to remove the picture as well. Clicking on any of the areas such as "keywords" would allow the user to add or delete the searchable keywords.

Image 4: From Image "1" above, if a user decides to click the "upload" button, they can upload a picture to the website and fill in the fields. There should probably be a "save" button here (I didn't put it in).

Note: If possible, I would like this web app to use an MS SQL Server database.

All of the above is just a guideline to give you an idea of what kind of app I am looking for. You do not need to make it look EXACTLY as I have it and you may have better suggestions--I am open to your expertise.

Please write me a private message if you are an excellent developer willing to take on this application. After this is developed and the Alpha 5 app is delivered to me, I am not looking to own the app outright--you can distribute to other customers as you wish.

Please let me know--thank you!

Charlie

Real Name
    Charles

By the way--this app will be used by me internally within my own company. I am not looking to sell it or make money from it. It is only to help me organize my photos.

Thank you,

Charlie

Real Name
    Charles

Thanks very much to everyone who responded to this inquiry! I have decided move forward with a developer.

Thank you!

Charlie