Alpha Video Training

Thread: Image Upload Feature Pack

Real Name
    Josh Cole

Default Image Upload Feature Pack

Are there videos with examples of how to implement it? I have a grid with an updatable detail view and a blob field in the table I am basing the grid on. I set the onclick event to the image upload actionscript and select the blob field as where I'd like to store the image. I can click on the blob field in the detail view and it opens the upload image windows but when I select the image I want it will display it but it will not make the row dirty so I am unable to save. When I make the row dirty on another field and submit the image does not get saved/stored in the database. I am probably missing something. Is there a video or documentation anywhere that steps us through it?

Real Name
    Scott Moore

Default Re: Image Upload Feature Pack

Hi,

On the Alpha product page where they list all of the various feature packs they have some videos of how to upload images. Go to this link http://www.alphasoftware.com/shop/v10/AddOns.asp and find the Images feature pack description, at the bottom are some how-to videos.

Cheers,

Scott

Real Name
    Josh Cole

Default Re: Image Upload Feature Pack

The file I was uploading was a JPG and under display format I had BMP selected so that fixed the display problem. Is there a way to make the row I am editing to add the image dirty after selecting the image I want to upload? Some xbasic perhaps?