Alpha Video Training

Thread: Error expanding Grid Part template: Column not found while getting result set data co

Real Name
    Roelof

Post Error expanding Grid Part template: Column not found while getting result set data co

I have build a brand new grid and re-created the SQL statement, but I keep having this error:"Error expanding Grid Part template: Column not found while getting result set data column."
    - Rebooted the system
    - Started a whole new website

When I try the SQL statement in the Query builder it works great. The fields show up in the fields part but as soon as I run the grid the above error comes up.
    In Live preview just the error comes up in Working preview that attached error comes up.

Anybody can give some input in this error?

Real Name
    Roelof

Default Re: Error expanding Grid Part template: Column not found while getting result set dat

I found the error.
    The count(*) in SQL did not create a variable. I thought that the alias was enough but after I picket a field count(<fieldname>), it worked