Alpha Video Training

Thread: select multiple files/images for upload w/upload feature pack or not

Real Name
    Scott Lines

Default select multiple files/images for upload w/upload feature pack or not

Is there a way to select multiple pictures at one time for upload via the file upload feature pack or another way?

For example, I want to upload 5 pictures related to a row in a grid. With the file upload feature pack, I can select all 5, but have to do it one-at-a-time.

I want to click the folder icon to upload a file and go pick all 5 (ctrl-click, or shift-click) and then have all five fill into the file upload feature pack fields.

Doesn't seem to be a way to do it...

Real Name
    Steve Wood

Default Re: select multiple files/images for upload w/upload feature pack or not

To do what you want you have to deploy a client-side tool like at www.aurigma.com. Alpha's "multiple file" upload is really a batch process, doing one file at a time. A client side tool will let your user browse their hard drive, select multiple files, or folders.
    Steve Wood
    Join the ALPHA DEVELOPERS NETWORK
    There is no Cloud. It's just someone else's computer.
    Web - Mobile - Hosting - Products - Frameworks - Developer Resources
    AlphaToGo | IADN (100% Alpha Anywhere Websites)

Real Name
    Satyanarayana Lella

Default Re: select multiple files/images for upload w/upload feature pack or not

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Wood View Post
    To do what you want you have to deploy a client-side tool like at www.aurigma.com. Alpha's "multiple file" upload is really a batch process, doing one file at a time. A client side tool will let your user browse their hard drive, select multiple files, or folders.

Hi Steve Wood.

we have added all the aurigma .js files. But I am phasing a problem to write code to save file in server folder and save the file name into database field....

Please help me where we have to write code.