Alpha Video Training

Thread: Error expanding Grid Part template: Column not found while getting result set data co

Real Name
    Lee Taylor-Vaughan
    Hillsborough, NJ/Avondale, AZ/Sheffield, UK

Default Error expanding Grid Part template: Column not found while getting result set data co

I'm using the SQL below to populate to a grid. The SQL works fine (give me all the results/data) in the SQL Editor (from the Query Builder). however once i put the field on to a grid it get this error:

Error expanding Grid Part template: Column not found while getting result set data column.'

The error doesnt tell me which column, although i dont think it is related to a column. I tried erasing the grid and re-creating, but still the same error... the SQL (without the ['s) works find in a Navicat test query... hmmm...

anyone have any ideas? is this a bug?

Lee

this is the SQL in the Query Builder of the grid.
    Code:
    SELECT  Count(*)  AS NoEntered, Count( IF( tbl_ext_registrants.HCP_ID > '' , 1, NULL) )  AS AutoEntered,  Date(tbl_ext_registrants.[_entered_date_time])  AS EnteredDate,  Concat(web_users.LNAME, ', ', web_users.FNAME)  AS EnteredBy, web_users.ID, v_ext_crs_badmail.BadMail 
    FROM (tbl_ext_registrants tbl_ext_registrants
         INNER JOIN web_users web_users
             ON  tbl_ext_registrants.[_entered_by] = web_users.ID 
         LEFT OUTER JOIN v_ext_crs_badmail v_ext_crs_badmail
             ON  tbl_ext_registrants.[_entered_date_time] = v_ext_crs_badmail.[_entered_date_time]  AND  tbl_ext_registrants.[_entered_by] = v_ext_crs_badmail.[_entered_by] ) 
    WHERE Date(tbl_ext_registrants.[_entered_date_time])  BETWEEN ( CURDATE()  - 365) AND  CURDATE() 
    GROUP BY web_users.LNAME, web_users.FNAME, v_ext_crs_badmail.BadMail, web_users.ID,  Date(tbl_ext_registrants.[_entered_date_time])  
    ORDER BY  Date(tbl_ext_registrants.[_entered_date_time])  DESC

Real Name
    Lee Taylor-Vaughan
    Hillsborough, NJ/Avondale, AZ/Sheffield, UK

Default Re: Error expanding Grid Part template: Column not found while getting result set dat

somehow, and i don't really know how, this error is fixed.
    I have no clue if it helped but i erased the whole query, saved the component and pasted the query back and saved again... very odd.