Alpha Video Training

Thread: Is their any option in AlphaFive V11 to publish a Web application for an iPad/iPhone?

Real Name
    Suvarchala

Question Is their any option in AlphaFive V11 to publish a Web application for an iPad/iPhone?

Hi All,

I have developed a Web Application with is suitable for Desktop or Personal Computer and I have published it to Remote Server. It is working fine.

Is their any option in Alpha to publish a Web application for an iPad/iPhone without modifying the code?
    If there is any option, please let me know "how can to it? or where can I find the procedure?".

I have seen Alphapedia and AlphaForum, but no one has posted

It would be very helpful for me.

Thanks & Regards,
    Suvarchala.

Real Name
    Suvarchala

Default Re: Is their any option in AlphaFive V11 to publish a Web application for an iPad/iPh

Hi All,
    Any Way to make the web application code suitable for iPhone & iPad while publishing without changing or by making minor changes.

If any one have tried this, please let me know?

Thanks & Regards,
    Suvarchala.

Real Name
    Steve Workings

Default Re: Is their any option in AlphaFive V11 to publish a Web application for an iPad/iPh

Alpha's model is to not have to build individual, separate or special apps just for different devices. Sure, you're going to get different results but A5 makes use of HTML and CSS to do the job. Your job, then, is to design with the different devices in mind. I'm doing that right now with an app that will be used very heavily on iPads, but as we go through the design process we're making sure it fits and behaves on every device and desktop-monitor size we can get our hands on.

Do you have specific problems or questions?
    -Steve

Real Name
    Suvarchala

Hi Steve,
    Are you working on this? To make an application suits for all different devices like PC, iPad, iPhones, laptops etc.
    I have one question, without changing the HTML and CSS of an Web application, can't we make it suitable for iPad and iPhone.

I have tried in see the application in iPad and Mobile, not the entire application is fitting into it. We need to apply horizontal scrolling.
    How do we avoid it?

Thanks & Regards,
    Suvarchala.